How to get a CD Key for free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Go to the "Earn Coins" page
3 - Choose an offer and complete it with valid information
4 - After completion your coins will be automatically awarded to your account and you can get the Speedonauts : Jetpack Speedrun Skiing CD Key
About This Game
Speedonauts is a speedrunning game where you compete with the world to set the fastest times across a range of abandoned mining planets. Speedonauts comes with 30 levels as well as a level editor to allow the community to create and share new challenges via Steam Workshop.
KEY FEATURESJetpack and ski your way through 30 levelsBuild your own levels and share them with the galaxyCompete against the clock, your friends and every other Speedonaut
- Enjoy Speedonauts as a solo experience and get the gold medal on every level!
- Encourage your friends to buy a copy and then continually pip them by a thousandth of a second, so that you are forever the champion!
- Take on the worlds best and strive to be the fastest out there!
- Speed through levels in Windowed mode whilst you simultaneously half watch the next video from your YouTube hole!
- Occupy yourself whilst you travel with your Steam Deck with a simple, yet rewarding experience!
- Build levels and show everyone how clever and creative you are!
Speedonauts is set in a time where the human race has colonized the galaxy. Many planets are found to be uninhabitable but are rich with resources. When these planets have been stripped bare of the resources they held they are abandoned. In the ashes of these planets was born the fastest sport in history.
Source: Speedonauts : Jetpack Speedrun Skiing - SteamPowered.com
Instructions to activate steam keys
1 - Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
2 - Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
3 - Enter your activation key that appears on the email and follow the instructions to activate it.
4 - Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready